Monday, January 16, 2012

LADY J VISITS GUNSMOKE FROM AMERICAN GUNS!

I had the opportunity to visit Gunsmoke's Rich Wyatt at his gun shop while I was in Denver for the National Western Stock Show over the weekend. Gunsmoke's Wyatt Family on American Guns
 
It was great fun to compare fundraising efforts for our personal "Causes".  Rich's Cause is the NRA and our Second Amendment rights.  My Causes are well known to most of you, as I rarely let many of you off the hook when it comes to helping me support my causes and our western way of life.

For those fellow cowboy action shooters in Vernal, Utah, American Guns and the Wyatts will be filming in your area in the next week or so.  Watch for Rich and say "Hello" if you get a chance.  He is a delight to visit with and his shop is filled with our favorite guns!

For my CastleGate Posse pardners ( CastleGate Posse )  and the North Springs Shooting Range staff (North Springs Shooting Park ),  I told Rich all about our facilities and invited the Wyatt family to come and shoot with us!  

I also acquired a few Autographed T-shirts and Ball Caps for our Fundraisers for the Utah State matches that we are hosting!  Yee - Haw!

Lady J
aka Joane

No comments:

Post a Comment